I just got tagged by Janine Fitzpatrick with Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments. It’s a new one for me and much easier than some of the other tag, you’re it, pass it on awards/games floating around the blogosphere. All I have to do is answer ten questions and then tag another blogger. So here goes–
(1) Describe yourself in seven words. Family oriented, homebody, grateful, frustrated, creative and hopeful.
(2) What keeps you up at night? Plot difficulties. Cops, The Military Channel, Infomercials and whatever else my husband thinks he has to listen to before I tell him to turn the television off.
(3) Whom would you like to be? I’d have to say, me. I don’t know how to be anybody else. Wait. Change that to me with a perfect memory. I get so tired of forgetting things.
(4) What are you wearing now? What a bizarre question. I feel like heavy breathing should accompany it. I haven’t gotten dressed yet so I’m wearing pajama bottoms and a long sleeved knit shirt with SOBE plastered across the front.
(5) What scares you? Heights, anything that slithers, drowning, America’s current politicians who are running for office, America’s current politicians who are in office and sleeping in the woods.
(6) What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best thing is being able to connect with people all over the world. Very cool. The worst thing–My own difficulties in understanding how to best use my blog.
(7) What was the last website you looked at? Craigslist. We have roofing tile for sale. Anyone need some?
(8) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My skin would do a better job of sticking to my body. If that doesn’t make sense, read The Longterm Effects of Gravity and Other Things about Turning 50 that Suck on my blog. As you can see, I’m not above shameless promotion.
(9) Slankets, yes or no? I had to look this one up. It’s what we call a snuggie in America–a blanket with sleeves. I have to say no. It would only be a matter of time before I tripped over the sleeve.
(10) Tell us something about the person who tagged you. Janine Fitzpatrick http://shambolicliving.wordpress.com is a blogger from Australia who writes about the zanier side of life as a mother, wife and blogger. I just recently discovered her blog and I’ve enjoyed every one. She also posts some pretty fabulous photos. She’s one of those women I’d love to go to lunch with. Maybe we could meet halfway?
After much thought and deliberation, I’ve decided to tag Kristin Nador at http://kristinnador.wordpress.com/ She’s another one of those women I’d like to go to lunch with. You’re it, Kristin!